This cottage is located, together with 2 other cottages and our house, on our large green estate, with two private ponds. One pond of 7000m² is accessible for fishing, only to the tenants of the cottages and the owners. For children, there is a playground with a bamboo hut and single-and-double swings, common to all the cottages.
Here you can stroll on the pond with our boat (or your personal boat). Each of our gites comes with a private space, but also a large shared space offering trees and shade, suitable for children's games...
Please, note that we only speak french. We will do our best to communicate together, using automatic translation if needed.
- Our prices do not include cleaning after your stay; you can choose to do it on your own or ask us to do it (65€, on demand).
- If you don't want to bring your sheets, you can rent some. Sheets : 10€ per pair, towels : 5€.
- Our friends the animals are very welcome (20€ per animal).
- The rental period goes from Saturday (16:00) to Saturday (10:00), excepting special demands.
- Deposit : 200€
- We do share our wifi network for free with our clients. But please note that in the countryside, french connections are sometimes a little unstable, so we cannot guarantee it.
- Our gites are surrounded by ponds. For the safety of your children, each gîte has an enclosed space.
- Accessibility information : Only the Saint-Jean cottage has got a large entry. The bathroom and toilets are do not meet the standards for disabled people.
- A tourist tax is levied for the benefit of the community of municipalities, it varies with the number of occupants of the cottage and the weekly rate, minors being exempt. It can vary from 5 € to 17 € per week and will be invoiced to you at cost price, we can calculate the exact amount before your booking.